What if you could get paid take a nap? There are now a number of companies that will pay you to take naps. Some of these companies use sleep studies to collect data on how people sleep, while others simply need people to test their sleep products such as mattresses.
Ways to Make Money Napping
If you’re looking for a way to make some extra money and get some much-needed rest, then napping for pay may be the perfect option for you. In this article, we’ll take a closer look at ways to make money from sleeping and how you can get started today.
Eachnight is a sleep-focused company that provides guides on mattresses, bedding, and sleep. The company also conducts sleep research and occasionally invites readers to participate.
Eachnight offers nap reviewers $1,500, which is paid at the end of the 30-day testing period.
Eachnight is always seeking individuals to assist in assessing naps and weighing the pros and cons. Participants are compensated for napping and completing a questionnaire about each nap taken. Opportunities are posted on the Eachnight website as they become available.
- Typical Fees/Commission: $1,500
- Typical Payment Methods: Direct deposit, PayPal
2. Sleep Product Tester
There are two primary methods for earning money as a sleep product tester. The first is to establish an online presence (such as a blog or social media profile).
In this instance, you would purchase sleep products, test them out, and then publish your findings online. If you acquire a large enough following, you may eventually be sent products for free.
The second method is to locate paid gigs through websites such as Respondent.io or ClinicalTrials.gov and sign up for their sleep studies.
These studies typically involve spending a few nights in a sleep laboratory, where your sleep patterns will be monitored and recorded. In exchange for your participation, you will be compensated a set fee.
Both of these methods offer the opportunity to earn money while also helping to improve the quality of sleep products for others. If you are interested in becoming a sleep product tester, I encourage you to explore these options further.
Here are some additional details that you may want to include in your rewritten text:
- The qualifications required for sleep product testing vary depending on the specific opportunity. However, most employers look for candidates who are articulate, detail-oriented, and have a passion for sleep.
- The amount of money that you can earn as a sleep product tester varies depending on the type of work that you do. However, you can typically expect to earn between $50 and $500 per study.
- Sleep product testing can be a great way to earn some extra money and help to improve the quality of sleep products for others. However, it is important to be aware of the risks involved, such as the potential for sleep deprivation.
3. Review Sleep Products with Sleep Junkie
Sleep Junkie is a leading review site for sleep-related products and devices. We are seeking a self-confessed insomniac to test and review our latest products over an eight-week period.
As a Sleep Product Reviewer, you will be responsible for testing and reviewing a variety of sleep aids, including pillows, eye masks, bedding, and apps. You will be asked to provide detailed feedback on your experiences with each product, including how well it helped you sleep, its ease of use, and its overall value.
We are looking for applicants who are:
- Struggling to fall asleep or stay asleep.
- Based in the United States.
- Able to commit to testing and reviewing eight products over an eight-week period.
- Excellent writers with a strong attention to detail.
- Able to use a smartphone to track sleep data.
The selected applicant will be compensated $2,000 for their participation in this program. In addition, you will be able to keep all of the products that you test.
4. Hotel Mystery Shopping
Hotel mystery shopping is a unique and rewarding way to earn money while staying in some of the finest hotels in the world.
As a hotel mystery shopper, you will be tasked with providing feedback on the overall guest experience, from check-in to check-out. This includes evaluating the quality of service, amenities, food, and cleanliness.
Your feedback will be used by hotel management to identify areas for improvement and ensure that guests have a positive experience.
In addition to providing feedback, you will also be responsible for documenting your stay in a detailed report. This report will include your observations, ratings, and recommendations.
To become a hotel mystery shopper, you must meet certain requirements, such as being at least 18 years old and having a valid email address.
You will also need to be able to travel independently and complete assignments on time.
If you are interested in becoming a hotel mystery shopper, you can find job postings on websites such as Ziprecruiter.com.
These postings will typically include information about the specific hotel or chain that is hiring, as well as the requirements for the position.
Here are some of the benefits of becoming a hotel mystery shopper:
- Earn money while staying in luxurious hotels
- Gain valuable insights into the hospitality industry
- Help improve the guest experience at hotels
If you are looking for a unique and rewarding way to earn money, hotel mystery shopping is a great option. With a little effort, you can become a valuable asset to hotels and help them provide the best possible experience for their guests.
5. Cleveland Sleep Research Center
The Cleveland Sleep Research Center is a leading institution in sleep research and treatment. The center conducts a variety of clinical trials and sleep studies, which offer participants the opportunity to earn money while contributing to important research.
To participate in a sleep study at the Cleveland Sleep Research Center, you must be:
- 18 years of age or older
- Healthy and able to sleep in a laboratory setting
- Willing to wear a sleep monitor for several weeks
Participants in sleep studies at the Cleveland Sleep Research Center are typically paid between $1,000 and $6,000. The exact amount of payment varies depending on the study.
Payment for sleep studies at the Cleveland Sleep Research Center is typically made via check or direct deposit.
6. Casper Professional Sleeper Program
Casper, a leading manufacturer of mattresses, is seeking professional nappers to test out its products. The program is open to individuals who are able to sleep soundly in a variety of settings, including public places and other unusual locations.
Professional sleepers will be responsible for testing Casper mattresses for a period of 30 days or more. They will be required to provide feedback on the comfort, support, and overall quality of the mattresses. Sleepers may also be asked to participate in social media campaigns and other promotional activities.
Casper professional sleepers are compensated at an hourly rate of $25. Sleepers will also be given the opportunity to keep the mattress they test at the end of the project.
To be eligible for the Casper Professional Sleeper Program, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be able to sleep soundly in a variety of settings
- Be able to provide clear and concise feedback
- Be comfortable participating in social media campaigns
- Be at least 18 years of age
To apply for the Casper Professional Sleeper Program, visit the company’s website and submit your resume and a brief video of yourself describing why you would be a good fit for the program.
7. Stream commercials while you sleep
There are a number of apps and websites that offer the opportunity to stream commercials on your phone while you sleep, including InboxDollars, Swagbucks, Fusion Cash, and KashKick.
To gain access to these apps, you will typically need to be at least 13 years old and have a smartphone or other device that you can use to stream.
Once you have signed up for an app, you can start streaming commercials or watching videos.
You will typically earn a small amount of money for each ad or video that you watch. The amount of money you earn will vary depending on the app and the length of the ad or video.
While you can certainly stream commercials or watch videos while you are awake, many people find that it is a great way to earn some extra money while they are taking a nap or resting in bed. This is a passive way to make money, and it can be a great way to supplement your income.
If you are interested in earning money by streaming or watching commercials on your phone, I encourage you to check out some of the apps and websites listed above. You may be surprised at how much money you can earn while you are taking a nap or resting in bed.
How Much Can You Make by Napping?
The amount of money one can make by napping depends on the type of work and the company with which one collaborates. A quick search on popular online job boards reveals that dozens of companies offer napping-related gigs, with compensation ranging from a few dollars to several hundred, depending on the work.
For example, some companies hire nappers to test mattresses, pillows, or other sleep-related products. According to Glassdoor, the average base pay for a full-time product tester in the United States is $42,880.
Clearly, there is a wide range of salaries and positions related to napping. The advantage of so many options is that one can decide how much time and energy they want to commit to this kind of work and how much money they want to make.
The following are some of the factors that can affect the amount of money one can make by napping:
- The type of work: Some napping-related jobs, such as product testing, require more specialized skills and experience than others. This can lead to higher salaries.
- The company: Some companies are more willing to pay higher salaries for napping-related work than others. This is often due to the company’s culture or its focus on innovation.
- The individual’s skills and experience: Individuals with more skills and experience in napping-related work are often able to command higher salaries.
If you are interested in making money by napping, there are a few things you can do to increase your chances of success:
- Research the different types of napping-related jobs available.
- Develop the skills and experience necessary for these jobs.
- Network with people in the napping industry.
- Be willing to negotiate your salary.
With hard work and dedication, it is possible to make a good living by napping.